FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Complete DVR Packages Designed For Verticals

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arwendt View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Complete DVR Packages Designed For Verticals
    Posted: Jan/09/2007 at 10:48am

It has come to my attention that http://camerasecuritynow.com is building out a line of complete Geovision DVR Camera Security Systems designed for specific verticals.

Bill Schiering the companies Vice President of Marketing says "After being in the business as long as we have you start to get a feel for what type of systems people are using in certain verticals. So the next step is to take that knowledge and put together a complete camera security package. That gives us a great place to start since it lets the customer know what other people in the same business tend to do when it comes to a security system. Then of course we can still customize the details for any specific security requirements they bring forward."

Personally I think this approach makes perfect sense and I think those packages of Complete Geovison Security Systems will make it all easier for Tech-Army members to quickly quote, with confidence, quality hardware  to specific vertical markets such as Bars, Schools, Warehouses etc.

Why re-invent the wheel so to speak if you can rely on the experience of a firm like CameraSecurityNow.com to start you off with a target specific base camera package.

Bill Schiering
CameraSecurityNow.com
877-422-1907 x225

Edited by arwendt - Jan/09/2007 at 10:51am
The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
Frederick Douglass - More at my Words of Freedom website.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic